Panasonic Industrial Devices Europe is a company which takes it´s responsibilities as a global citizen very seriously. We are constantly striving towards creating ecological and sustainable products. We have a high focus on teaching our employees the responsibility of recycling and saving energy.
With sophisticated technology and stringent quality control at every stage of production, our products meet international safety standards. In fact, we at Panasonic focus our efforts not only on customer service but also on environmental activities. Since June 2000 our environmental impact is signified in the DIN ISO 14001.
Having in mind, that coming generations will depend on the world in the future, we need to protect our environment much more than we have done so far. To focus on protecting the environment is our way to guarantee our children can grow up in a safe environment. The evidence of this can be seen with our DIN EN ISO 9001 certification through TÜV in January 2002, ISO/TS 16949 from November 2007 as well as all audits since then.
ISO 9001 Certificates
ISO 14001 Certificates
- ISO 14001 2015 english Stara Lubovna (217.5 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 english Trstena (217.5 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 english Lueneburg-Trestena-Stara Lubovna (217.8 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 english Lueneburg (217.4 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 german Lueneburg-Trestena-Stara Lubovna (218.1 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 german Lueneburg (217.7 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 slovak Stara Lubovna (402.0 KiB)
- ISO 14001 2015 slovak Trstena (401.9 KiB)