PAN1760 - Bluetooth Low Energy
PAN1760 is based on Toshiba´s single chip TC35667 Bluetooth semiconductor device with embedded Toshiba Bluetooth SIG certified stack. The TC35667 is a highly integrated and compact Bluetooth controller that delivers high-speed operation at ultra-low power consumption. It significantly reduces external component count and power consumption in applications requiring Bluetooth Low Energy support. PAN1760 and PAN1026 share the same form factor and module footprint. Bluetooth LE applications and profiles developed using PAN1026 can almost 1:1 be transferred to PAN1760.
Only small changes for higher feature set of PAN1760 are needed. Central and Peripheral Mode are supported.
FCC, IC and CE approval are available. The integrated EEPROM can be used for applications, up to 32KB are availabe for stand alone operation, no host MCU is needed.
- Same form factor and footprint as PAN1026
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) embedded GATT profile with high level API commands, compatible to Toshiba reference BLE profiles
- Power consumption Max 8.7mA Tx/ Max 8.4 Rx/<5μA Sleep
- Tx power 0 dBm, Rx sensitivity -91 dBm
- Small 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9 mm³ SMD package
- Compliant to BT 4.0 (extension to 4.1 under development)
- 32kB on-chip RAM for applications
- 512kBit eeprom to download user program during start up
- Operation as host-less, stand alone
- Standard SIG BLE and “SPP over BLE” profiles available
- Temperature Range from -40°C to +85°C
- UART, I2C , GPIO (10 in/out), Wake-Up control pins, ADC(4 CH)
- GAP central and peripheral support for LE
- GATT, SMP and SDB support for LE
-40°C to +85°C
Bluetooth® Embedded SPP (Serial Port Profile) & BLE-GATT (Bluetooth® Low Energy – Generic Attribute Profile) Driver and Application Package with high level API and SPP over BLE profile:
Please register at: https://apps.toshiba.de/web/SDKRegistration/