PAN2355 - 868 & 915MHz Transceiver
This extremely compact and high-functionality module is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) frequency bands at 868 and 915 MHz. Other frequency bands are possible on request. It provide a wireless radio transceiver and can be linked to a wide range of devices including home appliances, keyless entry and many other applications through SPI or UART.
- Programmable datarate up to 500 kBaud (NRZ mode)
- Very low current consumption- Frequency range 300 - 1000 MHz
- High sensitivity (typ. -100 dBm at 2.4 kBaud, Manchester)
- Programmable output power -30 dBm to +10 dBm
- Low supply voltage (2.1 V to 3.6 V)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Small size (8.0mm x 8.2mm x 1.9mm) incl. shielding
- Digital RSSI output- Single port 50 Ω antenna connection
- Programmable frequency in 400 Hz steps makes crystal temperature drift compensation possible
Ordering part number
|Engineering Sample for PAN2355||1|
|Mass production sample for PAN2355||1500 (3)|
(1) Minimum order quantity.
(2) Could only be ordered, if we released the mass production status.
If we finishing, this document will change from PRELIMINARY to RELEASE also the revision status
will move from alphabetic numbering to 1.0.
(3) On special agreement we can also deliver in lower quantity!