PAN4561 - 802.15.4-Modem
The PAN4561H module is a long range, low power, 2.4 GHz ISM band transceiver which includes a complete 802.15.4 physical layer (PHY) modem, designed for the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless standard and a appropriate microcontroller (MCU) with reference oscillator which provides a cost effective solution for long range data links and networks.
The RF frontend consists of a power amplifier (PA) and a lownoise amplifier (LNA) for extended range.
This module will comply to EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15 and ARIB STD-T66.
- small size (35mm x 15mm x 3.8mm)
- 3 antenna options: Single port 50Ω, ceramic antenna or plug
- 16 selectable Channels with 250 kbps in the 2.4 GHz band
- Low power modes for increased battery life
- High sensitivity of -102 dBm typ. at 1% Packet Error Rate
- 20 dBm max. output power programmable over a 30 dB range
- Low supply voltage (2.7 V to 3.3 V, 3.0 V typ.)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Link Quality and Clear Channel Assessment capability
- 60k Flash and 4k RAM memory
- two UARTs and one I2C bus
- 8 channel A/D converter with 10 Bit for fast and easy conversion from analog inputs -such as temperature, pressure and fluid levels- to digital values.
- 5 channel 16 Bit timer/pulse width modulation (TPM) outputs
- BDM port for direct download programming
- In total 37 digital I/O lines with programmable pull-ups and few with high-current driver.
802.15.4 Mesh Network Module, which includes Ceramic Antenna, Low Noise Amplifier, up to +20dBm Power Amplifier and 60kBit Flash Memory.
802.15.4 Mesh Network Module, which includes UFL connector, Low Noise Amplifier, up to +20dBm Power Amplifier and 60kBit Flash Memory.
802.15.4 Mesh Network Module, which includes RF out on SMD pad, Low Noise Amplifier, up to +20dBm Power Amplifier and 60kBit Flash Memory.
Same as number 1, but with Freescale based SMAC test software.
Same as number 2, but with Freescale based SMAC test software.
Same as number 3, but with Freescale based SMAC test software.
For further details to this product, please contact us.