PAN1026 - BT Classic & Low Energy embedded Dual Mode Module
PAN1026 is based on Toshiba´s single chip TC35661 Bluetooth semiconductor device with embedded Toshiba Bluetooth SIG certified stack. The TC35661 is a highly integrated and compact Bluetooth controller that delivers high-speed operation at ultra-low power consumption. It significantly reduces external component count and power consumption in applications requiring support of Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0 standards. EDR (enhanced data rate) is not supported. An embedded SPP (Serial Port Profile of Bluetooth Classic) and GATT (Generic Attribute Profile of Bluetooth LE) are also integrated.
The device can also be run in a standard Bluetooth HCI mode. The device allows for serving both legacy Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth Low Energy connections with rapid connection and disconnection, needed by a wide range of application, all at a small form factor . The PAN1026 Module is manufactured in a very small 15.6 * 8.7 * 1.9 mm3 SMD package with shielded case and is qualified according to the Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0 standard. FCC, IC and CE approval are available.
- Bluetooth Classic and BLE (Dual Mode) support
- Bluetooth Classic 2.1 embedded SPP, high level API commands
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) embedded GATT profile with high level API commands, compatible to Toshiba reference BLE profiles
- Standard and extended HCI command set supported
- Operational Temperature Range -40 / 85 degree C
- Operational Voltage 1.8V or 3.0V +/- 10%
- Dimension 15,6*8,7*1,9mm3
- UART, I2C , GPIO (10 input/output pins), Wake-Up control pins
- GAP support for SPP
- GAP peripheral support for LE
- GATT Server and Client Mode are supported for LE
-40°C to +85°C
-40°C to +85°C
1 Kit (2 USB Sticks)
Bluetooth® Embedded SPP (Serial Port Profile) & BLE-GATT (Bluetooth® Low Energy – Generic Attribute Profile) Driver and Application Package with high level API V2.0.2 and SPP over BLE profile:
Please register at: https://apps.toshiba.de/web/SDKRegistration/
The Quick Start Guide available for Download below will give you the first details about the Starter Kit.
Configuration file for improved BLE performance
Simultaneous Operation of SPP